Warrantied against material or workmanship defects only. Warranty does not cover the blank against alterations, components, damage caused during the rod construction or shipping damage. Shipping damage must be claimed against the shipping company.
Stryker Rods are covered by a limited lifetime warranty against workmanship and material defects for the original owner. To qualify for this, you must register within 30 days of purchase on the Stryker Rods website. Sales receipt or proof of purchase required. Stryker Rods will inspect the rod to determine if the breakage was caused by workmanship or material defects.
Breakage determined to be from normal wear and tear, misuse, abuse, alteration, accidental damage or neglect will at our discretion be repaired or replaced for a specific fee. A full estimate will be provided for your approval before any charges are incurred.
Rods returned to Stryker must be sent in a disposable container, prepaid and insured along with a check or money order for $25.00 to cover return shipping. Please remove any aftermarket components that you wish to keep, as they will not be returned.
If the rod failure is determined to be from material or workmanship defects, Stryker Rods will replace the rod at no charge.
Blue Streak Warranty Program
Designed to offer you a peace of mind when life’s unforeseen accidents happen, this program allows you to get back on the water faster and without any hassle. If your registered rod is broken or damaged Stryker will provide you a same model replacement for a fraction of the cost of new.
- Call 541-505-7693 or email our Warranty Department (email@example.com)
- Provide your name, shipping address, rod information and credit card information
- Stryker will send out a replacement rod in a few days (depending on product availability) Out of stock rods will ship as soon as they are available.
Once your replacement arrives please do the following:
- Remove the replacement rod from the package, inside you will find a prepaid shipping return label.
- Return the entire damaged rod to your local courier for shipment back to Stryker.
RETURNS SENT TO:
4030 W 1st Ave.
Eugene, OR 97402
Note: You will have 30 days after receiving your replacement rod to return the damaged rod to Stryker. If the rod is not received within the 30-day period, you will be charged for the full retail price of the replacement.
COST: $175.00 USD (Stryker Steelhead Series)